Mindfulness is a state of mind that brings full attention to the present moment with absolute clarity and without judgement. Mindfulness training helps you decide what to prioritise, how to tackle demanding situations, manage overload and face tasks you routinely put off.
Through Mindfulness training, you learn how to approach all tasks with a measured, open-minded and optimistic approach. Even when engaged in activities that you might not be fully committed to, you will learn a few easy and invisible practices to create a sense of calm and focus that you can draw upon at any time.
The benefits of Mindfulness are:
- Improved cognitive decision making
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- The ability to work consciously and strategically
- Strengthened concentration and intuition
- Increased insight and self awareness
- Increased empathy & patience towards others
- Improved well-being, creativity, balance & health